"For most of history, Anonymous was a woman." Virginia Woolf

Monday, October 31, 2005

Stolen from Hoang


TEN RANDOM FACTS
01. I love cool mornings in the fall when the sun's out. It's crisp out and the wind's blowing a little. The leaves are glowing whatever shade of fall they are.
02. I lose my keys or some other accessory at least twice a day.
03. I love my family more than anything, my friends are a close second.
04. Country music has grown on me since I moved to Alabama 4.5 years ago.
05. Running doesn't always seem like a bad idea.
06. I'm usually lonely around people, but rarely when I'm by myself.
08. True love exists, but rarely ever works out right.
09. Dead authors are some of my favorite people.
10. Being scared, for me, usually involves admitting to losing something I never had.

NINE LASTS
Last Alcoholic Beverage: Sangria on Saturday
Last Car Ride: Lunch--at B&N
Last Movie Seen: Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights
Last Phone Call: One of my boss's clients
Last CD Played: Mix cd feat. "Promise of You" by Edwin McCain
Last Bubble Bath: If only I could remember?
Last Time You Cried: When I found out my dog had died.
Last Book Read: Genius of American Politics
Last Person Talked To: Temp at my office

EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: Hmm.. good friend, yes. Best friend, no.
Have you ever been arrested: Nope
Have you ever skinny dipped: Yup, it's tradition.
Have you ever been on TV: Nope.
Have you ever kissed someone and then regretted it: Yup.
Have you ever cheated: In some senses of the word, yes.
Have you ever spent more than 5 hours online: Oh hell yes.
Have you ever cried yourself to sleep: Not since I was little.

SEVEN THINGS YOU'RE WEARING
01. Silver trouser socks
02. Ann Taylor heels.
03. black and white stretchy shirt
04. Black wonder bra
05. Black thong
06. Black dress pants
07. Trusty nose & earrings.

SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY
01. Checked email
02. Answered many questions with obvious answers.
03. Read my book.
04. Drank soy milk.
05. Thought about quitting my job
06. Planned a vacation I'll probably never take

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS
01. My family
02. My friends
03. Books
04. Coffee.
05. Friends, books, and coffee. At the same time.

FOUR PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL [ALMOST] ANYTHING TO
01. Long-haired Dave
02. Runa
03. Clayton
04. My mom

THREE CHOICES
01. Black or White: Black
02. Hot or Cold: Cold
03. Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate-vanilla swirl

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
01. Be a good mom.
02. Find time to just be.

YOUR WORST FEAR
01. Letting my fears get the best of me.

ONE THING YOU REGRET
01. "I have many regrets, and I'm sure everyone does. The stupid things you do, you regret... if you have any sense, and if you don't regret them, maybe you're stupid." Katharine Hepburn


To be followed by more great quotes from Katharine Hepburn. She had spunk.

No comments: